Arranging a Communion Call

If you or a loved one is in a healthcare facility, permanently or temporarily homebound or cannot get out to Church for some other serious reason, arrangements may be made to have an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion to bring Communion to you or to your loves.  A short visit, prayer, and Communion will be offered.  Also, call Fr. Clarence if you wish to receive the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick or Sacrament of Reconciliation.  Please contact the Parish office at 801-544-4269.

Click here to learn more about the sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick

Click here to return to How do I? page